Parenting is one of, if not the, most difficult and most important jobs in the world. Through extensive training and practice with parents in residential, in-home, educational, and outpatient settings, I have helped caregivers and families address a myriad of issues. Whether it is early childhood attachment, or issues arising in the notoriously turbulent teenage years, I’m here to help.
Parent coaching can help with:
- attachment and trust building
- divorce or separation
- educational challenges
- behavior concerns and power struggles
- creating effective structure and routine
- relationship issues (parent, siblings, friends, authority figures)
If you are:
- looking for ways to address behavioral issues in your child such as aggression and defiance…
- needing help in taking care of yourself and managing your own stress…
- wanting to learn strategies to support your child’s physical, emotional and social development…
- needing guidance on creating a plan to address any other childcare issues or educational problems…
Then it may be time to consider parent coaching. Contact me today to get started.