Life presents tremendous challenges, and at times, we need to ask for help. If you’ve been feeling hopeless or stuck, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels insurmountable, individual counseling could help you improve your everyday life.
As a therapist, I strive to help people understand themselves, mobilize their strengths, and achieve their goals. My approach is integrative in nature and utilizes a number of evidence-based approaches, including cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness, EMDR, interpersonal neurobiology, and solution-oriented approaches. I approach every relationship through a client-centered, trauma-informed, strengths-focused lens.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You are struggling with relationships, communication, or conflict
- You are feeling stuck in old patterns
- A loved one has suggested that you receive help or support
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You’re interested in counseling, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual counseling could be right for you.