As a Licensed Professional Counselor, I have been practicing therapy with children, teens, adults, couples, and families since 2012.
When working with me, you can expect a compassionate, collaborative, respectful, action-oriented and strengths-focused approach. I value authenticity, inclusivity, connection, feedback, humor, and creativity in my work. I practice an integrated therapeutic approach utilizing evidenced-based methods informed by interpersonal neurobiology, EMDR, cognitive behavioral therapy, and mindfulness.
My clinical training began at The University of Montana, where I earned a BA in Psychology with a minor in Sociology. I then earned an MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Western Washington University. I am an EMDR certified clinician. I have worked as a therapist in a variety of settings, including in a residential treatment facility, a college counseling center, intensive in-home services, in a child development center, an outpatient office, and inside a high school.
I have been fortunate enough to call Colorado home since 2014. When outside of the office, I love to cook, hike, do yoga, enjoy adventures with my spouse and dog (Maclean), and enjoy all that this beautiful state has to offer. I feel honored to be apart of your journey toward health and healing!
- BA Psychology, minor Sociology The University of Montana
- MS Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Western Washington University
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Colorado # LPC.0013308
- EMDR Certified Therapist, trained April, 2019
- TFCBT Trained, 2016
- Member of the American Counseling Association
- Member of the Colorado Counseling Association
- Member of mindGAINS, Interpersonal Neuroiology Network
- Finding Peace Amidst Stay-at-Home Stress and Cabin Fever
- Tips for Navigating the Teen Years
- Discipline, Structure in the Summer Months
- Managing Sibling Rivalry, Raising Lifelong Friends
- Voyage Denver Interview
- Bold Journey Interview